Medical Educator Workshops
The objectives of the Medical Educator workshops are to:
- create an opportunity for medical educators to share their experience and knowledge;
- promote discussion about prevocational medical education projects;
- promote collaboration between medical educators for projects/issues of joint interest;
- support training and career development of medical educators; and
- engage Medical educators in consultation on issues relating to development of postgraduate medical education programs in Victorian hospitals (e.g. Victorian Junior Doctors Forum, the Department of Human Services andcHealth).
The PMCV supports Medical Educators with the provision of 4 workshops per year.
PMCV Forum 2016
Medical Educator Workshop Dates 2017
Wednesday 8 March
Wednesday 21 June
Wednesday 13 September
Wednesday 6 December