PESCI Interviewer Resources
Electronic documentation templates
A standardised format is presented for all questions contained in this databank, to incorporate the following components:
- Australian Curriculum Framework Domain
- Type of Behavioural Question - Professional or Clinical
- Level of Position - i.e. HMO or Registrar
- Question stem and prompts
- Scoring Template to assist assessment
The questions and scenarios are carefully designed to assess an applicant's:
- medical training and knowledge
- clinical skills and experience in common hospital situations
- communication skills, including verbal communication with patients and families, other doctors and other health professionals.
Databank of Interviewer Questions
Access the Databank of Interviewer Questions. You will need to log in first.
© State of Victoria, 2015 Postgraduate Medical Council of Victoria Inc.
These questions are copyright. No part may be reproduced by any process except in accordance with the provisions of the Copyright Act, 1968.
These questions can be freely reproduced only for hospital-based interviewing purposes by interviewers who have completed the PMCV PESCI Interviewer Training.
We hope you find these resources useful. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org