Education, Assessment & Supervision
The Postgraduate Medical Council of Victoria (PMCV) provides leadership and works closely with stakeholders to enhance the education and training of prevocational doctors which is informed by research, innovation and best practice. The professional development of all supervisors and educators of prevocational doctors is supported by the provision of relevant programs and training for those wishing to be involved in teaching, training and supervision.
Key Education Priorities
- Ensuring the highest standards of prevocational medical education, assessment and supervision for Australian and international medical graduate
- Implementing the Australian Curriculum Framework for Junior Doctors (ACF)
- Supporting and training educators working with Victorian prevocational doctors
- Supporting and training supervisors working with Victorian prevocational doctors
- Supporting simulation based training for prevocational doctors throughout Victoria