The Council’s Strategic Plan 2016-2018 sets out our goals and challenges around 5 domains:
- Accreditation and Standards
- Education and Professional Development
- Workforce and Computer Matching
- JMO Professional and Personal Wellbeing
- Operations and Strategic Management
The Postgraduate Medical Council of Victoria is the lead organisation in Victoria supporting state and national initiatives in Junior Medical Officer training. PMCV contributes to the development of a high quality junior medical workforce by providing a range of programs and services that promote effective training outcomes and safe, best practice patient care.